Saturday, February 26, 2011

"When I grow up, I wanna be just like Daddy"

Usually I am OK with the idea that Nate wants to "be like daddy" like when he talks about having tools like daddy has, or having a truck like daddy has, or even being "cool" like daddy is (his words not mine) because obviously mommy is really the cool one..LOL However, there are some times when I wish he didn't want to be just like daddy; like when he chews his tobacco and Nate thinks it is cool, or when daddy loses his "cool" and gets what I call "The Baca temper" there are a few others (sorry honey) and this is another one of those times...


"Mom I want tattoos on my arms Just like daddy"...Thank goodness they are superheros and not skeletons and crossbones!! LOL

Now you can guess why Mr. Showoff went to school all week with his long sleeves rolled up...only my kid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment