I really should be asleep because I have to be up in the wee hours, but I am getting a big knot in my stomach worrying about tomorrow...
After a grand total of 5, yes FIVE ear infections thus far..Alexa is getting tubes in her ears. While she is sleeping sound, mommy is a nervous wreck! I should feel a little at ease being that I have gone through this already once before, with Nathan but..well.. I'M NOT!!
I know this is a very "minor surgery" but I am freaking about the anesthesia. I hate that they have to put her to sleep, I hate that I don't get to be in there with her, and I absolutely hate that I have to put her through this! I know though from experience that it will be so much better for her in the long run, but that still doesn't take my worrying away..afterall that is my job, I am a mommy and she is my baby!!
I just pray this will cure her ongoing ear infections and that she will be able to walk much better (her balance has been thrown completely off with all of the fluid in her ears.) At least that is what the ENT thinks?! Who knows I guess tomorrow we shall finally find out..I'm crossing my fingers that Alexa's "drunk walk" will be a thing of the past..and if its not well then back to worrying I will be!! I really am going to make myself sick with all the worrying do..geez!
Well friends I am going to try my best to get some sleep.."99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer...."
Please keep Alexa in your prayers tomorrow morning for a smooth surgery and for her crazy mommy to not be such a nervous wreck!!
Sweet Dreams
Xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment