I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before but when Alexa was about 6 mos. old, one of the mom's from Nate's baseball team asked me if I would be interested in having Alexa model some clothes for a children's clothing designer that the mom worked for. She informed me that this was not like a paid modeling job, but that Alexa would get a free outfit for each photo shoot she did as well as a CD of all the pictures that were taken. Here is one of my favorites from last season...
After Alexa's first shoot the designer asked if I knew any other little girls and what proud auntie wouldn't mention their adorable little niece...so next thing you know Rhowan and Lexi were now the new babies of Baby Lulu's next top model..LOL.
Alexa got about five adorable outfits last season and such wonderful pictures, that I was hoping that she would get this opportunity again.
Well...the designer emailed me about a week ago and asked if the girls would be interested in doing some pictures for the Fall 2011 catalog and website..of course Heather & I agreed!! I was so excited because I love the clothes that we get and of course the pictures turned out adorable.
Although it is a lot of fun I have quickly realized that just like the time has gone by since the last season, Alexa too has grown and she is a
Since their attention spans are so minimal we usually can get about two outfits in for each of them before they have both had it. I must say though Rhowan is quite the little model in training she just stands still and stares out the camera..even if she just stares at times, at least she is standing still...hee hee. I can't wait to see the finished catalog and show the girls as they grow up their "modeling pics".
Until then I just love to go to the website and see their adorable little faces!
Check out the girls and all of the adorable clothes at www.babylulu.com


No comments:
Post a Comment