So you know where this post is going..another crazy story about our little comedian Nate..I think I may just have to start an entire section on "Crazy Nate Stories" because the older he gets and the more intelligent he becomes.. the funnier the things are that he gets himself into!
Last night he got out of the shower and came running into the bedroom where I was putting Alexa's pajama's on and said "Mommy my hair fell out in the shower" of course I went immediately into panic mode and looked up to see his head wrapped up in his towel, (for some reason I didn't ask him to take off the towel so I could see his head) so I started asking a million questions about what happen.
Maybe I was just too scared to see him with a big chunk of hair out??
Who knows...I was freaking out and all I knew to do was ask him everything that happened to try to figure out why my babies hair was falling out..
Mommy: "So where you washing it when it fell out or pulling on it? How did it happen?"
Nate: "I don't know I just looked down and it fell on the floor"
Mommy: "It just fell out" (by this point I'm really starting to panic so I call for Anthony) "What do you mean it just fell out, how much fell out? A lot? A little? HOW MUCH??
Anthony comes into the room and calmly asks what's going on, by this point I'm in tears, Alexa is running around half naked and Nathan is bending over trying to help me grab her when the towel that was covering his head DROPS!!!!
OMG... I couldn't believe what I saw...the little shit cut two big holes of his hair out..right in the front of his head!!!!
So then I proceeded..
"Nathan did you cut your hair out is that how it fell to the ground?"
"Yes, mommy I did but I didn't mean too!"
"Nathan when you are holding scissors and you bring them to your hair and open and close the scissors you OBVIOUSLY MEANT TO DO IT (by this point I am yelling at him because although his story was pretty creative I was all paranoid over it crying and everything)
He apologized and because he looked absolutely ridiculous, I was eventually able to laugh it off..after all he is the one who is going to have to live with it...this kid is something else!!
I really need to try to tame my paranoia tendencies because this kid is going to give me a heart attack if he keeps up this wise guy nonsense..

No comments:
Post a Comment