After working with High School students this week and hearing some heart wrenching stories about things that I take for granted everyday I needed to let the most important people in my life know that they truly are EVERYTHING to me, My Family....
My parents are incredible... They have never once turned their backs on me, they have stood behind me even when they knew that I was making the wrong decision, they have shown me that love conquers everything and have taught me to want to strive everyday to be the kind of parent that they have been to me. The kind that is always there to listen and not judge, pick you up when you are feeling down, and tell you just how proud they are of you when you have accomplished something great! Even though I'm a mommy myself now you two will always be my "mommy & daddy" I love you both so much!
My sister is my strength. She is such a strong woman who has helped a softy like me find strength within myself. She has taught me that two people do not have to be alike or always have to agree to have the best relationship ever. It is our differences that makes our relationship so unique. I don't know what I would do if I could not pick up the phone and call her daily or stop by her house just to say "hello". I know I don't take the time to tell her this often but I absolutely admire her everyday not only for her strength but for being one of the strongest fighters, for what she wants in life that I know. I love you Lil sis and I am so proud of the woman, wife & mommy you have become!
My extended family, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and Grandparents have truly shown me what family is all about..a never ending circle of love and laughter. Although we are all in different states across the map the times we spend together are so unforgettable and we have so much fun together. We are ALWAYS there for one another and I love every one of them so very much.
My family that I have married into has been so good to me, we share so many laughs when we get together and whenever we are together I feel that I am right where I am supposed to be and that is a pretty awesome feeling!! (I apologize that I do not have pics of everyone :( I will work on that.)
My husband is the man who keeps me going every day. We have been through so much that I believe if we would not have not gone through, we would not be in the amazing place that we are today!! You have pushed me to follow my dreams, to stand up for what I believe in and have shown me love that I do not ever take for granted. I love you so much not only because you are my husband but because you are my best friend! Thank you for fulfilling my life with such love and happiness!
My children may be to young right now to read or understand this but I vow to never let a day go by that they have to question how proud I am of them, how much they mean to me, or how much their daddy and I love them. They have completed my life in so many ways and it is through them that I learn what life is really about. Nate & Lexi mommy loves you so much and I am ALWAYS here for you!!








Wow EMO...I'm just kidding, that was nice, but damn, you have had the tears and sensitivity rollin lately! LOL. No, but really, thanks sis. I know we've had a good life, amazing childhood and upbrining and its a wonderful thing to share it with our own families. Its such a full circle. Love you
ReplyDelete