Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Another Funny Nate Story
So as you know Nate is probably one of the funniest 4 year old kids that I know, well actually he is the funniest one that I know..LOL Anyway! So you know how parents often spell things out that they don't want their kids to understand?? Well lately because the kid is so nosey and we have been discussing his upcoming birthday we have been doing this A LOT! So the other day after I finish spelling out something to Anthony he blurts out "mom how about you s-u-t-v-b" Soo funny! He has no clue what he is spelling all he knows that me and his dad are throwing letters out there to carry on a conversation so he was going to join in on the fun!! So now when it's just him, Alexa and I in the car and he "doesn't want Alexa to understand" he decides to just randomly through letters out there to just "spell things out"!! BAA HAA Oh kids, they just say and do the darnedest things!! Gotta <3 it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment