Friday, June 18, 2010

Before I forget..

Life has gotten just a little LOT hectic and in one week so much  gone on that I have to blog about but just haven't taken the time to sit down and do so.  Or should I say haven't had the time to sit down and do so. So this morning as I think of the 2,340,000,977,772 things running through my mind that I have to do before we leave on our (much needed) family Vacation (Woo Hoo) suddenly blogging comes to mind. I say vacation but those of you moms know there is no such thing as a vacation when your going to be working just as hard as you do when your at home hee hee. That's OK I will at least enjoy the change of scenery and am so excited to see my Aunts, Uncles and Cousins.. So before I forget the point of this entry...here is my list of  "To Blog" about items:

1. My New Business
2. Nathan's 5th Birthday party
3. The end of my school/work year
4. My last days taking care of both of the girls :(

And when we get home ...

5. Our Vacation to Lake Tahoe

WOW! I haven't left yet and I have a to do list when I get home. That's OK though it keeps me occupied and keeps our family and friends in the loop... so it's all worth it! With that being said expect quite a few blog updates when we get back because I sure will have a lot to talk about and catch you all up on.

For now I better run, I've got 4 suitcases to pack and were leaving in just a few hours..wish us luck on the loooong 8 hour car ride with BOTH KIDS, I think I need a drink just thinking about it. Can we say "NyQuil" The car ride itself will probably make for the best blog yet!! LOL

Until Next time,

Nichole

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny, but yes, its the getting ready to go on a "vacation" and the coming home that is the hard part, however, while you are in Tahoe, I am sure you will get some much needed time off as our family will gladly take Alexa off your hands to hold and snuggle with! I wish we could go, I love and miss Tahoe as well as our far and few between family gatherings with everyone. Have fun and take lots of pics for us to see.
    Thank you for being an amazing Auntie to Rhowan although you have a little one and a handful to take care of daily. I know it's not easy, it was just an hour yesterday I had them both and had to sit on the grass where the world would stimulate them before I went crazy, I don't know how you do it with both, but look who we are talking about here, you loved and were so great at working with the severe special ed, so if anyone can do it, its you! :)
    Thank you for being so loving, patient and teaching Rhowan along the way of all her milestones. It was so comforting not having to put her in day care for almost the first year of her life. Thank you for making that possible for her and us.
    Let me tell you, it gives you that bond that me and Nate have that no one can replace or over shadow! :)
    We love you and will miss you guys. Can't wait to spend the summer together with the kiddos!
    xoxoxo,
    your favorite "bossy" sister! :)

    ReplyDelete