Anthony & I have been dying to get a little getaway just him and I to relax in the sun and just enjoy each other's company without
kids all the craziness that life can sometimes bring. We decided why not take advantage of his down time from work and take a little trip to Las Vegas. My mom agreed to watch the kiddos.....THANK YOU MOM!!!! We had some free hotel points through Harrah's so we booked two nights at the Flamingo and packed our stuff!! The drive up was so nice, it was quiet and peaceful and I didn't hear "how much longer", "are we almost there" "waaaaaaaahhh" just a little music and a desert view and I was so content. We got to spend an entire day at the pool and had dinner at my cousins house that night. We did some gambling, good eating, and a little shopping...What a Great Trip!!
Were almost there...
Awww pure relaxation...
My view =)
I wish I would have taken a ton more pics but I didn't want to have to lug any crap around the casinos. Day in and day out I've got a big ol' diaper bag and Nate's toys in tow so although I regret only having a few pics..not having to carry anything was so nice.
I am so glad you guys had the opportunity to get away...we all need that every once and awhile...mainiting out relationships and marriages are what keeps our families together! Glad you guys had a great time.
ReplyDeletelove you, xoxo