Thursday, July 29, 2010

Baby LuLu "Take Three"

I'm the proud mommy of a little model, or as Nate would say "a supermodel" LOL A few weeks ago one of the moms that I became friends with on Nathan's T-Ball team asked me if I would be interested in having Alexa do a photo shoot for a children's clothing line that she works for named Baby LuLu. Of course I said yes, what an opportunity and how awesome to get pics of my little angel, free clothes and her debut in the Baby LuLu Catalog!! She did so well on her first shoot, sitting up like a big girl, smiling for the camera, and so patient during her outfit changes that she was even asked to come back for a second shoot. I figured why not and since I had the opportunity I had to tell the designer about my adorable little niece who just LOVES the camera. It worked out perfectly because she needed a 12 mo. "model". I had my sister send some pics and Rhowan and Alexa were now partners in crime posing for an additional two shoots for the clothing line. It was so cute to see them all dolled up in such adorable outfits,coordinating hats and the cutest little shoes to match. The best part was probably my sister and I putting on a two man woman circus trying to get the girls to smile and laugh. Between singing aloud, dancing behind the camera, shaking funny toys and saying their name a gazillion times to get their attention at the camera the designer probably thought we were both nutts!! It was an amazing opportunity and we cannot wait to see the catalog with our beautiful little girls posing in it, not to mention all of the pictures that we will get as well. I'm hoping the girls become regulars with each new season because the clothes we got to take home made it worth all of the dancing and singing aloud, the traffic we fought to get down to Manhattan Beach each day and the fussiness we had to deal with when the girls were just "DONE". Stay tuned for pics and when you see the girls out and about and they are dressed in the cutest clothes then they are probably sporting their Baby LuLu check out the website to see what I mean!!www.babylulu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment