Thursday, July 15, 2010

Let's Go Angels!!

As you all know Anthony is a HUGE Angel fan and he has gotten Nathan to be quite the little fan himself. Things have been crazy lately for little man; adjusting to having a new baby sister around, so Anthony decided that he would take Nate to an Angel game for a little father/son bonding time! Heather pulled some strings for us and asked some friends of the family who have season tickets and they were kind enough to let Anthony & Nathan use them for the evening (Thanx so much Josh & Belia you truly made Nathan's night). They had awesome seats...

Nathan could not stop talking about how much fun he had with Daddy and after seeing the pics I was a little jealous I missed it. Here are some more pictures from their fun night!!

As Nate gets older his is getting much more stubborn with taking pictures...so here's his backside!! LOL He was wearing his T-Ball "Jersey" proudly :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad they had a great time. I remember when me and TJ brought Nate to a game in those same seats when he was still a baby, sitting on our laps throughout the game...omg, he is starting Kinder in Sept! Where has the time gone?! Many more baseball games in our futures to enjoy, so don't feel bad mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete