Thursday, July 15, 2010

Our 4th

Our summer is flying by and I am trying to keep the little ones busy so sometimes I forget to catch up on my blogging. For the 4th we went over to Jeff & Amy's for their annual 4th of July "Barbeque and Firework Extravaganza"!! It works out perfectly because our boys Jake & Nate are only a few months apart and although they have their "moments" they are best buds and always end up having a blast together. I feel so lucky that one of my best friends has a son the same age as mine and an awesome husband who mine gets along perfectly with because every time we get together we have a blast. Not to mention it is awesome having a bestie that I have practically grown up with myself <3  you Amy! Jeff grilled up some Carne Asada (delicious) and we had tons of sides and desserts and of course a few cocktails too :) When the sun went down the boys were ready to get things going and had so much fun being little pyros with their daddy's. We had a great day!!
Lexi all dressed in her Red, White & Blue
Daddy getting ready to "light em' up"
 Look at that smile..just priceless!!
 Mama Linda & I enjoying our wine xoxo
        M&M's For Life (missing our sisters)! 14 years of friendship and many many more to come!!

1 comment:

  1. I have never made it to the annual 4th of July at the Van Fossen's :( It's just one of those holidays we are all doing our thing. The pics truly look fun, I am looking forward to some more bbq's...maybe a summer fun bbq with all of us able to make it so not half of the M&M's are missing! hehe...I still love and enjoy all the other "things" we all (M&M's) get together for! Ok, so the pic of you and Mom (Linda) looks so old skool, high school flashbacks of our New Year's bash's! LOL. And Lexi's outfit was so cute... :) Glad you have finally caught us all up on your blog sis...SLACKER! :)

    ReplyDelete