Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Alexa's 2 Month Pictures



I still can't believe our little Angel is already 2 mos. old. To celebrate we had our good friend Angela of Angela Mae Photography who happens to be an amazing photographer take some pictures of Alexa as well as some pictures of her with her favorite cousin, Rhowan. She spent over 2 hours with the girls capturing so many priceless moments and we are so excited to see all of the pictures. For now though here are two that she finished that I just had to share! Thank you Angela for sharing your gift and for taking such beautiful pictures of the two most important little girls in our lives.. Enjoy :-)

1 comment:

  1. The one with Rhowan holding Alexa's head looks posed...little does everyone know, poor lexi took a beating from the model pro Rhowan! I can't wait to see the rest and the ones of Rhowan trying to eat and suck on Lexi's hands, head, headband, etc.! LOL.

    ReplyDelete