Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Baseball Pictures





So here are a few pictures of Nathan and his Angels baseball team! He is having a blast and I sure hope this is something he decides to continue!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG so cute...he is getting so big! I am waiting to go to another game that is not at 8:30 in the freaking morning! LOL.
    And once again, Lexi sleeping...LOL. :) You are blessed with your family. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nichole, The baseball pics are great. It brings back some great memories. I hope he stays with it. The games were a definite highlight for me with the boys. It also helped keep them on track. It was so much fun. He is getting so big. The pictures of Alexa are adorable and the ones with her cousin are priceless. You are a wonderful mom and niece. I am so proud of all of you and what great parents you are. I told your sis the same thing. We are very blessed. I love you all very much. Aunt Barb

    ReplyDelete