Thursday, March 17, 2011

Just a thought..

Today as I was driving away from Nathan's school I was looking around at all of the little smiling faces..walking up to school with their parents, caretakers, and friends... So many happy children of all shapes, sizes and skin colors smiling as they entered the school's campus. For a second I even got a little teary. What a beautiful moment I got to witness. To only go back to those days when life was so simple..not a care in the world. Not for long..just even a few short minutes, would be amazing!! However, I  know that I was one of those same happy children and my life was just as simple. It made me realize how fortunate I was to have such loving parents and all of the amazing opportunities that my parents provided my sister and I as; babies, toddlers, little girls, teenage brats, and still today as we parent our own children.  It didn't make me sad, but really happy..happy because I was able to see the glimmer of hope in each of those child's faces. Today I am happy because I know that our world is a better place because of them!!







                        "While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about" -unkown


Have a blessed day friends...and don't forget to smile..smile as if the world is watching you our children are counting on you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment