Friday, March 11, 2011

Lovely Little Lexi

This past week I have decided that I REFUSE to go on our cruise to the Caribbean wearing a bathing suit that has a skirt attached! No offense to any of you that own one, and I really don't either, but if I keep up my casual eating and drinking I may be buying one sooner than later..So it's time for me to step it up and lose some weight.. My plan of attack has been running.

I figure I've got nothing but time on my hands and being home stuck in the house with Alexa all day just makes us both crazy..so why not run.

Yesterday it was a beautiful day so I figured before I started my run I would let her play in the sand a little bit...after all what So.Cal. baby doesn't like to play in sand...

Umm that would be this baby...she hated it!! She wouldn't even walk in it..she refused to move until I picked her up! Her face was too funny so I had to snap a pic to add it to her baby book..I figure when I find out she was ditching school going to the beach like mommy used to do Auntie used to do (remember Mommy was always perfect..LOL) I could remind her that she doesn't like sand!!

No comments:

Post a Comment