Monday, January 24, 2011

Mama Alexa

I just think it is hilarious how little girls especially as little as mine, immediately have a motherly instinct. Alexa just loves her baby dolls, I think she has about 6 now. They all look pretty similar with their pink outfits and little white faces but she honestly takes turns holding each and every one of them. Not only does she hold them all but she hugs them and kisses them, holding them in a way like a mother would. How does she know how to do that?? And many argue that society shapes gender roles...I'm calling B.S. this girl is one great little mama to her babies!!

Yesterday for her birthday she got a new little stroller for her babies and I had to put it above the cabinets last night at bed time because I could not tear her away from it!!

Check her out....

 P.S. Don't mind the mess...LOL never a dull moment with two kiddos!!

<3 Mama Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment