I am seriously considering making a little collage book of all the one liners or funny things that Nathan says on a day to day basis. You know the old saying "kids say the darnedest things" well that saying was written for my boy. Here are a few of his latest...Just when I think I am having a rough day he comes through with one of these and I realize how blessed I truly am..a boy after my own heart..such a great sense of humor!!
"Mom I'm pretty smart and you could be smart too, if only you would pay attention" -Driving him to school
"Alexa told me while You & Daddy were sleeping that she is a Dodger fan" -If only Alexa could talk LOL
"Mom why am I medium brown & Alexa bright white?"-He Finally figured out we all our very different
"When I threw the ball at Papa, it hit him right in his package..now that was funny"-Playing Baseball with Papa
"If we go hide again maybe the Easter Bunny will come back and bring us some MORE stuff"-Seeing all of his goodies @ Easter
"Mom hurry up I gotta drop a deuce"-This kid hears too much of what Daddy says
"Since you spank me when I get in trouble, I will take care of Alexa when she is in trouble"-Nate takes charge
"We're walking too much, look how skinny I'm getting" (sucks in stomach) -Walking the San Diego Zoo
~Nathan T. Baca

No comments:
Post a Comment