Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Girls Day Out!!
Saturday morning Heather, Amy & I boarded the Amtrack train in Anaheim and headed to San Diego to visit Ana, for a day of fun in the sun. It was a great one day trip and well worth the money to take the train. Ana picked us up from the train station around noon (the train was a little over 2 hours) and we were ready for the fun to begin. Every time we all get the chance to get together we jump on it..as we always know getting together for us always = a great time!!
We started our afternoon off at a Mexican restaurant in the Gaslamp district where we (excluding the mama to be) had a few margaritas and some yummy Mexican food. We shared stories, updated each other on our crazy lives and most importantly laughed over old memories.The rest of the day was spent shopping, visiting Ana's new precious little doggy "Callie" and just enjoying our time away and one anothers' company.
I feel so fortunate to have the relationship with these girls that we have..even after 16 years of friendship no matter how much time goes between us getting together, we always manage to pick up right where we left off. We share so many laughs when we are together and I know that no matter what life may offer these girls are all just a phone call away..that is what friendship is all about.
Thank you to my hubby for taking care of the kiddos and my mama for watching Alexa all night to make this day out possible..it was much needed and soo much fun..I can't wait until our next "girls day"..
To MVB.. (formerly known as M&M's) I love you girls more than you will ever know...thanks for another amazing day with amazing company.
Cheers to many, many more MUAH
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment