Monday, April 19, 2010
YIPEE!!!
Soo..as many of you know I have been enrolled in the teaching credential program and have ONE final semester to complete (which is my student teaching) before I can finally obtain my Single Subject Teaching Credential in Language Arts (English). Before I can start my student teaching I had to complete all 4 (YES 4) sections of the state test in English the CSET. Well I am proud to announce that I just got the results from the 4th and final section of the test and I have PASSED!! Woo hoo I have worked my tail off, going to school, working and taking care of my family and now it has finally paid off. I still have many tough days ahead as student teaching is no walk in the park but hey come September I will be in the classroom teaching High School English ( under the guidance of another teacher) and I will be that much closer to fulfilling my dream. I cannot take all of the credit myself because my family and my husband have been behind me 100 percent! Thank you for putting up with me when I am stressed trying to finish an assignment, for taking care of Nathan so I could go to school and most importantly for believing in me. I love you all so much and am so thankful to have such an amazing family. When I became pregnant with Nathan I decided to go back to school to receive my BA and eventually my teaching credential so that I can provide the best life possible for my baby, it seemed like such a long shot at the time but I stuck through it even while planning a wedding, getting married and being pregnant with Alexa the end is finally near. I still can't believe it myself but pretty soon I will have my own classroom and I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay!!! Congrats! I CAN'T wait to be where you are! Good luck & best wishes!
ReplyDeleteSee you at the ball field! :)
<3 Carri