After careful consideration it has come to my attention that....Nathan "may be a bad ass"; has problems listening, talks back, rough houses when I ask him to sit still, says what he feels and when he wants to say it, has no problem tell me that he "wont do" what I have asked, Isn't always as sweet as pie with his little sister, has a hard time sharing, "punk"s other kids when things don't go his way, spends many of his recesses on the "red line" has become the Master Manipulator, etc. etc. the list goes on!!...Ok ok so I've made him to look to be a little bit of a handful right?? Well when it comes to his behavior... he somewhat is..
However, I have learned to appreciate the independence that he demonstrates and the fact that he would rather lead a crowd then follow one...even if it is to "jump off the bridge"!! LOL Anyway back to the whole point of this post.
Nathan IS definitely a bad Ass but apparently he IS also..... A SMART ASS....Literally!!!
It's so hard to constantly sweat his behavior when he brings home papers like this from school. Now if I could only foster all of that negative energy then I may just have the perfect child....If Only........
On Second thought...I'm just going to chalk it up to him being "outgoing"!!! LOL


No comments:
Post a Comment