Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Busy Month

Where has the time gone? February is coming to an end and March is just around the corner. This month has been such an eventful month for our family and it's only going to get more busy. Nathan started T-Ball for East Long Beach Little League. He plays on the Angels (which Anthony could not be more thrilled with) and so far is loving it! Opening day is on Saturday the 27th and he will have his first "real game" on Thursday March 4th, we cannot wait. Anthony got dragged into being an assistant coach and it has turned out to be so great for Nathan and him, they now have their "male bonding time". Last week Nathan got to go watch Uncle TJ's baseball team practice with his little league and he received the star treatment. He got to meet all the players and do a little workshop with them out on the field. He now has their team picture taped on his wall in the bedroom, how cute is that!! As for our little Alexa she turned 4 weeks old yesterday already. As many of you know over a week ago she got really sick with RSV and it was very scary for us. After daily visits to the Dr. and many sleepless nights she is just now starting to clear up a little, eating more and sleeping back to normal. We are very thankful for every one's thoughts and prayers...she is just too little to be sick. Although she was sick she is growing like a weed and is almost 9 lbs and 20 inches long now. She already has started holding her head up and shared her first smile for daddy today. She has been such a blessing in our lives and we could not be more happy..God has truly blessed us! We celebrated Anthony's 25th birthday on Valentines day and my dad's on the 19th which made for two very nice dinners out. It's always nice when the family all gets together especially now with the two new babies. As for me I'm busy adjusting to a new baby and just trying to keep the house in order. I'm a busy girl being a wife and mother of two and I'm loving every minute of it. I am so fortunate to have such a hard working husband who allows me to stay home and cherish all the moments with our children I couldn't be more grateful! Well I have written a novel so I will leave it at that for today. Until next time!! Lots of Love xoxo Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment